A few words about us,
Here at Madison Property Restoration, we’re a small company that likes to think of our staff and industry partners as friends and family. We value our customers because we need them as much as they need us. We take our work seriously because our customers rely on us to deliver on the promises that we make when they place their trust in us. All of our staff and industry partners are here to help our customers get their lives back to normal with as little added stress as possible. We know what it’s like to have your home, business or life torn apart because of an unexpected disaster. The faster we can help you get past this, the better it is for all of us.
I decided to start Madison Property Restoration after years of helping people deal with disasters and watching them struggle, having no idea of knowing who to turn to for help. We understand that you may be in a situation that you didn’t plan for, and never thought that you would have to deal with anything like this. You probably didn’t do anything wrong to put yourself in a position of having to deal with the crises, having hour home or property damaged or even moving your family into a hotel until it’s over. We can help to get your home and life back to normal.
Our company values are simple; we treat our clients, our employees, and our industry trade partners with the respect they deserve and make all of our decisions with the best interests of our customers in mind. If you already have a disaster going on with your property…..call us, we can help.
Be an outstanding property restoration company through dedicated team work and responsible actions.
Maintain a high level of professional decorum at all times and be a leader in our industry
Take an ethical approach to all risks, agreements, processes, standards, safety, and billings
For our clients, our team members, our strategic partners, our proesses, and our industry
Constantly improve ourselves and the quality of service that we provide to the public and our team
Reward every client with a high level of service in return for the trust they place in us
The satisfaction of knowing that our work has meaning and that our purpose is to help people in their hour of need
I’m On It
Tenets of personal responsibility
- I will accept the daily challenges that are presented to me.
- I will understand the complexity of my tasks before I begin them.
- I will stay committed to the task until it is completed.
- I will do what I say I’m going to do, when I say I’m going to do it.
- I will make every decision based on my client’s best interests.
- I will take responsibility for the outcome of my actions.
- I will own my mistakes and take the appropriate actions to correct them.
- I will learn from every mistake I make, and use that knowledge going forward.
- Excellence will be my standard.
- While I pursue perfection, knowing full well that I will never attain it, I will achieve excellence.
- I will constantly seek knowledge about my profession.
- Constant improvement will be my mantra.
- When conditions change I will anticipate the changes and alter my game plan in advance.
- I will be a leader and my actions will set an example for others to follow.
- I will understand the standards of professionalism and live up to them every day.
- My goals are my compass, my morals are my guild.
- When my actions match my goals, I know that I’m on the right path.
- I will fail only if I give up on myself.
- I am a professional, by my choice, and this is how I operate.